Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, is the City’s 2013 One Book One City selection this February and a month of exciting free programs for all ages, with a World War II theme, is being planned at the Sierra Madre Public Library. Please join us at the library for the following free programs:
- Children’s Airplane Flying Contest. Saturday, February 2 at 10:00 a.m.
- WWII Historian - Dan King. On Saturday, February 9 at 10:00 a.m.
- Book Discussion Monday evening, February 11 at 7:00 p.m. & Thursday, February 21 at 11:00 a.m.
- WWII Veterans Share Their Stories. On Saturday, February 23 at 10:00 a.m.
- WWII Aircraft speaker from Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, Thursday, February 28 at 7:00 p.m.