Zoning Permits

At the beginning of the Development Process, a project is evaluated for Planning and Zoning compliance.  If your proposed project is found to require a discretionary entitlement, (Conditional Use Permit, Variance, Hillside Development Permit, etc.) please come to the Planning & Community Preservation Department's public counter between the hours of 7:30am-5:30pm, Monday thru Thursday.  Our Planning Staff will assist you with the application process.  Please note that not every project will require a discretionary entitlement.